2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2
  1. great moments on Amsterdam (specialy surprises at last show)... so the next stop is here
  2. Well, I'll say it again: if any of you who are going are interested in doing a Periscope post-show, let me now! I'll be there for all four.
  3. Hi, I have 3 GA tickets for Stockholm III - September 20th.

I want to trade these tickets for Stockholm I and II or Berlin IV (September 29).
  4. There appears to have been a smaller ticket drop of tickets in section B23 for the first two nights. Level A tickets are also available for all four shows. Level A tickets are around 120 GBP, B tickets around 80 GBP.
  5. The band, like most major artists, are staying at the Grand Hôtel in central Stockholm.
  6. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Well, I'll say it again: if any of you who are going are interested in doing a Periscope post-show, let me now! I'll be there for all four.
    If you really want to do a periscope, I'm pretty sure that us in the setlist party will love to communicate with any people who wants to do a Periscope post show... by the way... have a great concert in each one of these 4 shows
  7. No more work until Friday. Flying to Stockholm tomorrow
  8. I will attent Stockholm 3 (Sunday) with a mate. Would love to meetup after the show for a periscope review. Also still looking for (dutch) people to share an airbnb for Saturdaynight. (after the show we have a 6am flight mondaymorning, we are planning to hang out in any, preferably irish, pub as long as possible, any tips on that one? )
  9. Originally posted by magnolia61:I will attent Stockholm 3 (Sunday) with a mate. Would love to meetup after the show for a periscope review. Also still looking for (dutch) people to share an airbnb for Saturdaynight. (after the show we have a 6am flight mondaymorning, we are planning to hang out in any, preferably irish, pub as long as possible, any tips on that one? )
    Great! We are working on making a post-show Periscope possible. I'll ask our host to contact you
  10. Originally posted by magnolia61:I will attent Stockholm 3 (Sunday) with a mate. Would love to meetup after the show for a periscope review. Also still looking for (dutch) people to share an airbnb for Saturdaynight. (after the show we have a 6am flight mondaymorning, we are planning to hang out in any, preferably irish, pub as long as possible, any tips on that one? )

I'm the host! I'll send you a PM about the Periscope. As for pubs, there's an Irish pub in Old Town called The Liffey who are going to have a U2 theme! You can read more about it here on u2.se (the article is in English ).