2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2
  1. I guess I'll be heading to the Liffey bar :-)
  2. Have you arrived in Stockholm?
  3. The Liffey bar looks great! Will surely go there, but it seems it closes already at 1am. Any knowledge on pubs that might be open after that?
  4. Repost (kind of):

If anyone who is going to the concert tomorrow is interested in joining me and treasure (and hopefully a few others) for a post-show chat using Periscope, please contact me! We'll film ourselves and stream it to the rest of the world and then talk about the concert and answer some internet questions about the show. Remy & Gang have done it for the Amsterdam shows, now it's our turn! You can watch the chat from Amsterdam II here:

So, please contact me! I have also sent PMs to some of the people who are attending according to the show page.
  5. Hi there. Concert promoter and venue are saying on their websites that showtime is 19.30 local time and U2start is saying 20.30 local time. Which one to believe? I guess Livenation and Globen knows it right but can it really start that early?
  6. Originally posted by Ramppa:Hi there. Concert promoter and venue are saying on their websites that showtime is 19.30 local time and U2start is saying 20.30 local time. Which one to believe? I guess Livenation and Globen knows it right but can it really start that early?
    It can, but all the shows so far have started between 20:12 and 20:45, no exceptions. They just tell that so that everyone is in early
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    It can, but all the shows so far have started between 20:12 and 20:45, no exceptions. They just tell that so that everyone is in early
    Just as I thought. Thanks for your information.