2015-09-24 - Berlin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 4
  1. oha, Berlin coming soon...... time to go for some U2 shows...... has been some time for me since the last gig alright

2. I know that line, but my memory pinned it to a Brussels show....

3. This sound interesting ... maybe Elevation/Stuck on E stage to celebrate ( is a joke of course )
  4. They can play "Out Of Conrol" + "Electric Co" at the beginning for that night
  5. who actually cares what they will play? It's U2, it's live, it's always good. It's our favorite band and we should enjoy every moment of it, no matter what they play.

But a "40" at the end of the 4th I wouldn't mind at all
  6. Originally posted by sparko:who actually cares what they will play? It's U2, it's live, it's always good. It's our favorite band and we should enjoy every moment of it, no matter what they play.

100 %
  7. Originally posted by sparko:who actually cares what they will play? It's U2, it's live, it's always good. It's our favorite band and we should enjoy every moment of it, no matter what they play.

It's great to see such change in your attitude towards this tour Always fantastic to see fellow fans excitedly looking forward to their shows!
  8. that doesn't mean I do like the setlist, but I can easily ignore a song and just stare at Edge. No problem.
  9. This being my very first U2 concert, I don't care much what they play.
  10. This being my very first U2 concert, I don't care much what they play.
  11. I must have a nervous finger. How do I delete the second post?
  12. No worry! Your excitement is just too high for our site to manage