2015-09-24 - Berlin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 4
  1. How can you be so sure, mister Sergio?
    Have you seen two of the same stages at the same arena?

(I'm sorry, I'm bored)
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]
    How can you be so sure, mister Sergio?
    Have you seen two of the same stages at the same arena?

(I'm sorry, I'm bored)
    I have built both of them.
  3. You mean which European country, right ?
  4. you name it
  5. They had two Claws but just one screen. Maybe it's similar now.
  6. Exactly, the screen might be too expensive.
  7. ( ^ tacit confirmation that the stage, or at least the basic part of it, is already in Berlin)
  8. btw, they had THREE claws. tour initerary speaks of Red Steel, Blue Steel and Green Steel. One stage is played at, while one is get torn down and the next one built. Only video screen and the musical part were unique on 360 and brought from one city to the follow-up.

The actual part of what is unique on i+e is huge compared to the rest. But then again, the complete production is quite small. all of this might need not even 3 trucks.
  9. It's MUCH more than 3 trucks my dear But yeah, they had 3 Claws and their itinerary worked out beautifully so I can't see why shouldn't it work with a smaller stage. The stage that's being used tonight in Stockholm will be the stage we'll see in Barcelona, not the one being used from Thursday on in Berlin.
  10. Well, one for the video screen, two for the plates and racks of the basement, the rest another one. Or do they put each ground plate in a single truck?