2015-10-17 - Cologne
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. It's probably because they're in another part of the world and you've been to your shows. I was the same on 360 when the band weren't in Europe. I'm still very interested in these setlists, even if they are identical, because I still have shows to attend and could still add more to my list.
  2. US attendees were the lucky ones getting U2's trial & error period to find out, what works on tour. Also, things happened back then like BB king that made specials for the set, like we got our special treat in Berlin. They tried out this and that and feel, it doesn't work, so they stopped it though maybe we see it differently (Miracle Drug, California, Ballroom etc.). It's how this band works. Maybe if they start next leg with SOE in Europe, it's EU getting the try outs and then the US getting the more stable sets.
  3. Another full show video
  4. This is probably more for the technical folks here.
    I used the Cologne shows to test different recording gears. Amongst others the most simple set up there is: an iphone and a mic. In this case a zoom iq6.

This is what it can come up with: https://soundcloud.com/user-991655335-651968885/koln1-laut-mp3

Just a simple fyi. So if you plan to do high quality recordings, this is not the way to do so. ;-)
  5. Funnily enough I tried to do something similar, and got similar results. It makes for a poor bootleg, but a very nice live stream. It's just a shame that the Lanxess arena had no Wi-Fi and my mobile network buckled about 30 minutes before the shows started.

I'll try again in Glasgow btw, for anyone curious about the stream I mentioned.
  6. I did wonder how you'd got on.
  7. Any Plans for a Multicam for Cologne 1. I have a few Videos to offer.
  8. The video taper taped me and my friend for a few minutes during the second show, quite ackward to see
  9. Not really interested in the iPhone set-up... but which were the others?
  10. Torrent of the full first Cologne show + 8 amazing bonus tracks in 1080p is up.