2015-10-17 - Cologne
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1

1. I like the lighting on this one (another screencapture from my video)
  2. I've never actually posted something.. but here I am! I'm sorry for butchering Party Girl! I've always been very awful at remembering chords, which uhh... I showed at the U2start periscope.

Absolutely love the photos you guys took, Cologne 2 was a phenomenal night!
  3. Originally posted by bonojour:I've never actually posted something.. but here I am! I'm sorry for butchering Party Girl! I've always been very awful at remembering chords, which uhh... I showed at the U2start periscope.

Absolutely love the photos you guys took, Cologne 2 was a phenomenal night!
    Great to see your name popping up Just read your blog post, great story!

And yes, it was a phenomenal show!
  4. First decent shot of COBL (featuring Bono giving away his glasses) that I've seen.

5. if anyone happens to find a video of COBL from night two showing (mostly) edge, please let me know!
  6. The entire first show in Cologne in full HD, with 8 bonus songs (OOC, Bad etc.) from Cologne 2:

7. Awsome!
  8. Night 2. Full show blu-ray preview
  9. Great piece of work.
  10. wow, f'n awesome!

@olli66 , how can i get that blu ray? my brother, my nephew and i were at the show and it was such a magical night. it would be great to own a bluray or dvd of this show.
  11. Wow, thank you thank you thank you. This is great! Thank you to everyone involved! The filming and editing is fantastic.
    Love it.
    Whatching Pride from night two send shivers down my spine and touched me deeply, as those concerts on Saturday and Sunday did.
    Thanks again!
  12. Is this tour making anyone else feel as though paying attention to setlists isn't that big of a deal? Maybe for me it's the promise of a new album just around the corner, or maybe because U2 is at the other end of the world from me. But my U2 hype wave has sort of passed by for now.

Could also be because I saw 4 shows in the Summer and now I'm U2'd out for a bit :p