2015-10-25 - London
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by iTim:They will play Elevation, In A Little While and Stuck in a Moment on the e-stage at London 4 to celebrate 15 years of All That You Can't Leave Behind.
    Yeah. Probably more likely.
  2. I agree, Stuck will definitely get a run out across the UK gigs, they played it here on 360 plus it was a bigger hit here and gets a fair bit of radio play in the UK.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I'll technically be on holiday so I don't mind getting shafted. Plus it's London. Isn't it tradition to get ripped off?
    It is

Five Guys is indeed lovely...and they're popping up like mushrooms here, branches every other side of town now.

Anyway, I'm going to all 6 London shows which will bring my total number of U2 shows from 0 to 6 Excited, nervous, going mad and looking forward
  4. Whoa, your first time? Wow, can't wait to see you Sunday night
  5. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]
    It is

Five Guys is indeed lovely...and they're popping up like mushrooms here, branches every other side of town now.

Anyway, I'm going to all 6 London shows which will bring my total number of U2 shows from 0 to 6 Excited, nervous, going mad and looking forward

6. Originally posted by iTim:They will play Elevation, In A Little While and Stuck in a Moment on the e-stage at London 4 to celebrate 15 years of All That You Can't Leave Behind.
    I'll take that, if only for In A Little While.
  7. GA drop London 1.
  8. And now drop London 2 and 3, also GAs.