2015-11-18 - Belfast
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1

1. I was the guy watching Edge work the pedals during Even Better. We were just behind you in the exact spot you mention.

Silly woman's sign...

2. I think this is you centre frame looking up at Edge
  3. yep green shirt and my ponytail in a little knot, with some dreadlock sticking out
  4. what a picture, I took maybe five pics with my bloody iphone when the flag came out from behind us, and then dissolved again .... was funny how the lady in white was thinking it was her that bono was pointing at
  5. so many times I was in awe of how often even adam came over and how close they were at that point, and seeing dallas was indeed full of mixed thoughts, there was one sing, cant remember which one, when edge forgot to switch effects, but dalas did, and the smile between them was priceless
  6. Hahahaha the sign as if anyone from the band would read it from that distance, lol. Funny girl
  7. Absolutely brilliant.
  8. Incredible how a few fans on this site were in one spot. It was like an unorganised U2start congregation at the gig.
  9. ha you right .... but i also thought it was incredible how that spot was so empty, so late .... I entered the venue only after proper dinner and when the outside q had gone ...
  10. Yeah, I entered at like 6.45 and got straight to the front with the others. I thought there might have been a bit more demand.
  11. I will never queue again.
  12. Originally posted by toysfornoise:[..]
    so you were standing against the rail of the redzone then ? in the corner where the little elevated part of the mojo barriers ended ? ... I was standing next to you first, spoke to two very small and very big people that were at the rail, the girl in yellow i-e shirt - they were holding their selfie sticks, both of them, so I asked if they were gonna use those, cause then I might move ... they grumbled a bit, and 5 minutes later they asked how I did not have a red zone bracelet ... told them red zone was behind us, then they asked me what teh advantage was ... and I happily (eagerly) explained they would have more room to move, their own bar plus easy to go bathroom, as our block would be filled up soon, so they decided to leave the rail and go to red zone, could NOT believe my luck and quickly moved my jacketfrom redzone barrier to the front rail, where there was a tiny extra speaker coming out of dallas's side of the underworld .... had to ask a security guy couple of times to move as he was blocking the speaker, but did so with a smile, and he didnt mind, but did not smile either, must be one of those who did not like u2 ... ha ha ......

the girl that fainted was closer to edge, second row, but tiny so she tried to move in, and the guy who had to deal with her had his first show, so he needed some advise from our side to move her back ... but he did well ....

and actually the girl with the sign was not teh one that fainted, she went to the estage, to HOLD UP her sign I borrowed her my marker to make the sign and was glad she was busy marking, cause she wanted to talk and talk ... and I was getting ready for patty power .... I mean, she was passionate, came from the usa, has seen over 100 shows and still needed a little lesson in "ethics" we let her do her thing before bad, cause the guy on my right moved, so she moved in, but she also ducked down and took some pics, no harm done really ... then as I saw the bad guitar I asked her to come to my left so I would not have any camera in my sight and then I dissolved into that magical ending

and to hear you guys have recorded from that spot - bounce bounce -

Yes I was. And the funny thing is that not only was I standing right behind you, I was also sitting behind you on the plane. Would've said hi if I realised you were such a longtime member here, sorry Anyways, it's never to late to say hi electronically

It was a great show!