Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. El Salvador and Honduras are the most violent countries (outside war-zones) right now. It's really that dramatic.

2. Guess it's time to get this framed.
  3. Listening to Exit Live in Paris 1987 live now, man this song makes me aggressive. Especially the Gloria part.

4. Yeah, i don't have a programm to do more but this is what i came up with:

5. There has been very little (if any) talk about the stage of the tour, understandable due to the extreme lack of details we have.

Nevertheless, I have noticed something really curious about the seating chart. This is Barcelona's stadium seating chart:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

As you can see, most of the regular seats are priced at 110 and 175 bucks, BUT there is that small, central area where there are a few sections priced at 35 and 70€ too, just like the lateral "restricted view" seats. It happened the same in the E&E tour, where these central seats were actually cheaper due to the screen blocking a good portion of the stage and performance:

That leads me to think there will be a HUGE screen or some Joshua Tree prop just in the middle of the B stage, that will block these sectors' view, hence the lower pricing.

Opinions?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:There has been very little (if any) talk about the stage of the tour, understandable due to the extreme lack of details we have.

Nevertheless, I have noticed something really curious about the seating chart. This is Barcelona's stadium seating chart:

As you can see, most of the regular seats are priced at 110 and 175 bucks, BUT there is that small, central area where there are a few sections priced at 35 and 70€ too, just like the lateral "restricted view" seats. It happened the same in the E&E tour, where these central seats were actually cheaper due to the screen blocking a good portion of the stage and performance:

That leads me to think there will be a HUGE screen or some Joshua Tree prop just in the middle of the B stage, that will block these sectors' view, hence the lower pricing.

Opinions?
    Are you sure they aren't just cheap because they are side on the main stage so will likely have no view of a big screen on the main stage?
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Are you sure they aren't just cheap because they are side on the main stage so will likely have no view of a big screen on the main stage?
    Sorry what?