Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I was referring to sections 231 and 236. They are 39 euro because they won't be able to see any of the big screen that is likely a back drop to the main stage.

209 and 210 are cheap because they are the furthest from the stage and they are always the cheap seats. The 78 euro tickets below these are cheaper than 112 because they will likely be marginally restricted view due to mixing desk and/or PA towers.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    I was referring to sections 231 and 236. They are 39 euro because they won't be able to see any of the big screen that is likely a back drop to the main stage.

209 and 210 are cheap because they are the furthest from the stage and they are always the cheap seats. The 78 euro tickets below these are cheaper than 112 because they will likely be marginally restricted view due to mixing desk and/or PA towers.
    Yeah, cheap seats on very lateral sections are understandable and to be expected. I was referring to the back, furthest sections. It makes no sense that section 207 is priced at 100 and sections 208 and 209 (which are at the same exact distance to the stage) are priced 70 and 35 each, UNLESS there is a significant part of the stage blocking their view somehow.
  3. Coldplay tickets, top tier, right at the back were the cheapest. No big osbtruction. Just the furthest away from the stage.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, cheap seats on very lateral sections are understandable and to be expected. I was referring to the back, furthest sections. It makes no sense that section 207 is priced at 100 and sections 208 and 209 (which are at the same exact distance to the stage) are priced 70 and 35 each, UNLESS there is a significant part of the stage blocking their view somehow.
    207 and 208 is just where they drew the line. No difference to the customer with what they will see but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

The band have always been keen to have these really cheap tickets. They could average the price out and make the cheapest ticket 78 euro but 'tickets from 39 euro' is a much easier to market.
  5. I get it. Time will tell though, under 4 months to know
  6. A simpler stage is what we all want and obviously what fits the theme best, but they can screw it up . . .
  7. The last time I saw this tour the stage was so high that I couldn't see Larry so I hope they don't go too authentic !!
  8. second shows for London, Paris And Brussels added to U2.com
  9. Don't see Brussels there with a second show? Are you sure?