Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I got let go from my job because of company downsizing, but it's ok because now I don't have to take days off to go to my shows in May.
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:I got let go from my job because of company downsizing, but it's ok because now I don't have to take days off to go to my shows in May.
    That's a clear example of

3. Gotta love Monty Python!
    Honestly though, I'm not very worried about this. Yeah, I have to go back to job searching, but I'm a well qualified candidate in biotech and I was pretty much in job hunting mode already. Might as well enjoy the forced vacation.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:Gotta love Monty Python!
    Honestly though, I'm not very worried about this. Yeah, I have to go back to job searching, but I'm a well qualified candidate in biotech and I was pretty much in job hunting mode already. Might as well enjoy the forced vacation.
    Rule of thumb: if you lose your job but it allows you to attend concerts, then it's ok.

So it's ok Good luck with the search.

Back on topic, do you think we'll have photos of the stage being assemblied at BC Place Stadium since it's a semi-covered stadium? Of course there's the chance that some people might sneak in and take a few photos from the inside, but I consider that less likely than aerial photos from helicopters, surrounding buildings, etc as is the norm with other lower stadiums.
  5. I'm in New York this week (staying in New Jersey). MetLife stadium just around the corner. Darn I should have planned this better.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:I'm in New York this week (staying in New Jersey). MetLife stadium just around the corner. Darn I should have planned this better.
    Bad bad timing my friend. Enjoy yourself!
  7. Staying with family so it wasn't too flexible. Certainly one to have in the bank for future shows.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:Gotta love Monty Python!
    keep your chin up and you'll land on your feet. meantime, enjoy your unexpected vacay!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Rule of thumb: if you lose your job but it allows you to attend concerts, then it's ok.

So it's ok Good luck with the search.

Back on topic, do you think we'll have photos of the stage being assemblied at BC Place Stadium since it's a semi-covered stadium? Of course there's the chance that some people might sneak in and take a few photos from the inside, but I consider that less likely than aerial photos from helicopters, surrounding buildings, etc as is the norm with other lower stadiums.
    I would almost bet a local news team would get a shot of this from their traffic chopper...
  10. You seen the stadium? It's almost entirely closed most of the time (in fact it was fully closed when U2 played there last, with The Claw almost touching the semi-retractable roof) and I would guess it will be closed this time around too:

11. When will they start rehearsing at that place?