Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. So after the bonnaroo show, have they gone back to opening the concert with a rainy night in soho, or has it stayed with the whole of the moon for intro music?
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I would be fine if the guidelines were face value only. or even a slight percentage over face value so the seller could cover his (second) cut of ticketmaster fees... but to basically encourage scalpers to make a killing without even leaving their couch is just wrong.
    Yeah I ageee with the slight percentage thing, basically a £75 ticket I could live with being £90 downwards. Thats a 20% increase but I don't think the seller would see the £15 profit so that would be fine.
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:So after the bonnaroo show, have they gone back to opening the concert with a rainy night in soho, or has it stayed with the whole of the moon for intro music?
    I read on u2gigs it's stayed as whole of the moon. Wander what we'll get in Europe?
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I ageee with the slight percentage thing, basically a £75 ticket I could live with being £90 downwards. Thats a 20% increase but I don't think the seller would see the £15 profit so that would be fine.
    Exactly. That extra fee would cover ticketmaster service fee for the transaction, and the seller would still recover his full face value...
  5. I love Rainy Night in Soho... But I think The Whole of the Moon is a brilliant lead-in... It's uplifting and is definitive of 'the big music' period...
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    I love Rainy Night in Soho... But I think The Whole of the Moon is a brilliant lead-in... It's uplifting and is definitive of 'the big music' period...
    I like both songs but prefer the whole of the moon slightly so I'd be happy enough with that. I wouldn't be surprised to see something different though come Twickenham. I've loved all the pre show music in general though, been worth listening in 30 mins before showtime to mixlrs to hear some tunes.
  7. Bono should snippet Rock N Roll Star by Oasis at the end of Vertigo, I think it would be awesome.
  8. That would be totally badass!
  9. Irish flag!