1. Yeaahh where I play music we call them fullbacks, monitors, wedges, all sorts but you get what I mean haha
  2. iem popmart manheim

voice is Dallas......
  3. during Bullet the blue sky.....
  4. You recorded a complete bootleg? Great!

If this is what is shared, then there is nothing more dude, for now
  5. This has probably been asked and answered but I was listening to the San Jose show and wandered why the "old" songs like I will follow and Gloria seems to not having the clicktrack (1,2,3,4). Is it because they know the songs by heart by now? It was missing on SBS on TJTtour as well I believe
  6. Originally posted by dvschend:This has probably been asked and answered but I was listening to the San Jose show and wandered why the "old" songs like I will follow and Gloria seems to not having the clicktrack (1,2,3,4). Is it because they know the songs by heart by now? It was missing on SBS on TJTtour as well I believe
    I only hear a speed clicktrack on those tracks. It's missing on Vertigo as well. Wish it was like that on every song though. Still rises the question why some tracks have the 1,2,3,4 and some not
  7. That mix is mostly Bono feed. Bono doesn't need much click in his mix, and pretty much none during a few of the older songs. Edge has it during those tracks though.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:That mix is mostly Bono feed. Bono doesn't need much click in his mix, and pretty much none during a few of the older songs. Edge has it during those tracks though.
    Ah thx. That clears it up. I wonder how they did it in the time they had no IEM clicktracks though. Just play? Or "Right, with the B.B. King song, watch for the third verse. Not the first verse, the first chorus, not the second verse. But the third verse."
  9. Flubbed a lot of songs. Actually rehearsed and practiced more. Songs were overall simpler, and didn't have all the backing track that songs from 1992>on have.
  10. Originally posted by dvschend:[..]
    I only hear a speed clicktrack on those tracks. It's missing on Vertigo as well. Wish it was like that on every song though. Still rises the question why some tracks have the 1,2,3,4 and some not
    Wish there was a way to edit that out.
  11. There is. Go listen to any of my IEM mixes from the last 3-4 years and the counts will be 95% removed. But it's challenging and time consuming.