1. They have all been released. You just have to go find them. Good luck.

(I honestly can't believe this got revived).
  2. Go listen to the shows you already have, sit back, crack open a beer and enjoy.
  3. I'm sick of all the hoarders
  4. Milano 12-10 is not released yet, but we know IEM of this concert exist because there is Zoostation from that gig (and it's wonderful).
    Is there a chance it will be released someday?
  5. Simple solution get them up and stick a 'Donate' button on them for a £1 /$ $1, stop all the gurning!
  6. Me too! and it should be "elitist" hoarders, have to get it right!

Hey, at least there will be a full pro shot of Berlin........eventually.....hopefully. Glass is half full.
  7. Originally posted by Biziovox:[..]
    Milano 12-10 is not released yet, but we know IEM of this concert exist because there is Zoostation from that gig (and it's wonderful).
    Is there a chance it will be released someday?

It has already been released. Search your heart, you shall find it.
  8. No sarcasm intended. Once you have purified your heart, you will find your inner Milan IEM recording. A pure heart can receive at 532.750mhz, which is a fairly good sounding crew feed (can really shine with a bit of remastering). Or if you seek true enlightenment, perhaps you can receive two feeds and mix them together for eternal bliss.

Peace and IEMs be unto you.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:No sarcasm intended. Once you have purified your heart, you will find your inner Milan IEM recording. A pure heart can receive at 532.750mhz, which is a fairly good sounding crew feed (can really shine with a bit of remastering). Or if you seek true enlightenment, perhaps you can receive two feeds and mix them together for eternal bliss.

Peace and IEMs be unto you.
    ok, the first time could be funny (but you're not), second time is stupid. So go search into your head maybe you could find a brain, but use a microscope, is too small...