1. Originally posted by hoserama:No sarcasm intended. Once you have purified your heart, you will find your inner Milan IEM recording. A pure heart can receive at 532.750mhz, which is a fairly good sounding crew feed (can really shine with a bit of remastering). Or if you seek true enlightenment, perhaps you can receive two feeds and mix them together for eternal bliss.

Peace and IEMs be unto you.
    I genuinely spilled my afternoon tea reading this.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:No sarcasm intended. Once you have purified your heart, you will find your inner Milan IEM recording. A pure heart can receive at 532.750mhz, which is a fairly good sounding crew feed (can really shine with a bit of remastering). Or if you seek true enlightenment, perhaps you can receive two feeds and mix them together for eternal bliss.

Peace and IEMs be unto you.

Thanks for sharing this information.
  3. Was it you who spilled the afternoon tea? Perhaps it would have spilled all on its own.
  4. Originally posted by Biziovox:[..]
    ok, the first time could be funny (but you're not), second time is stupid. So go search into your head maybe you could find a brain, but use a microscope, is too small...
    I do not find IEM recordings in my head, I find them in my heart.

My very large heart. With a gigantic hard drive. Which includes lots of IEM recordings.

Peace be unto you.
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    I do not find IEM recordings in my head, I find them in my heart.

My very large heart. With a gigantic hard drive. Which includes lots of IEM recordings.

Peace be unto you.

Your Hoarding Heart.
  6. To all the tapers out there: Certainly it‘s your decision making recordings available to the community or not. But please don’t act in such a overbearing kinda way. And always remember: It’s not your music you are taping ;o)
  7. Thank you for the enlightening PSA. I'm sure it will change the response when folks demand tapers release their recordings.
  8. A very pure hoarding heart!

(I do believe I've released the most wireless recordings out all iem tapers. Nuno might headed me beat in quantity though...But Lord knows he ain't winning the quality pageant)
  9. Originally posted by KenScott:To all the tapers out there: Certainly it‘s your decision making recordings available to the community or not. But please don’t act in such a overbearing kinda way. And always remember: It’s not your music you are taping ;o)
    To act in an "overbearing kinda way" is taper's perogative. They have, and "we" don't. The more we beg, moan, and...whatever, the more fun it becomes to "tease".

Sure, it's not "their" music, but their recordings are.

It's an unwritten rule that the "have not's" just don't ask for taper's to release their stuff. 'And why is that so?', you might wonder. Well, because it is not polite, not decent, and not nice.

Seriously, as @hoserama just pointed out, it is very likely you just accomplished the opposite what you wanted to achieve at the expense of all those gentle folks out there politely waiting and enjoying the tons of stuff that is already out there...for free!

My advice to you is to make some apologies.
  10. As I pointed out, it‘s the tapers‘ decision wether to share a recording or not. I didn‘t ask anyone for sharing. The only thing I ask for, is a little bit more of respect in talking to each other ;o)
  11. Originally posted by KenScott:To all the tapers out there: Certainly it‘s your decision making recordings available to the community or not. But please don’t act in such a overbearing kinda way. And always remember: It’s not your music you are taping ;o)
    Honestly I do not understand this criticism, since we have made excellent recordings of all the tours. But I'm sure most of the site's members are grateful to all the tapers.