1. It probably wouldn't be. Judging from Popmart. I''d imagine a hiss fest.
  2. Originally posted by defnick:In 1988 , when Def Leppard did the In The Round Tour. Didn't Joe Elliott use a wireless mic for the shows. All the other guys had fixed microphones.
    Right. And good luck finding anybody with equipment to record it. Earliest I've heard is some grateful dead tapers using scanners in early 90s. I always figured that any zootv iems would just come from the closet of some grateful dead tapers catching their local U2 show, and buried in closet for decades.
  3. Bono’s vocals are the weak link of any IEM. He rarely sounds good when isolated. I’d be keen to hear him at his peak on an IEM just out of sheer curiosity.
  4. You could always take a ZooTV soundboard and dial up the vocals in Izotope RX.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Bono’s vocals are the weak link of any IEM. He rarely sounds good when isolated. I’d be keen to hear him at his peak on an IEM just out of sheer curiosity.
    His peak was arguably not on Zoo TV though. At least not in 1993! But yeah I know what you mean. Only IEMs worth listening for me are from the 360 tour (specially 2010 and 11) where he was in top form again - other than that I struggle with his struggle, so to speak.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Right. And good luck finding anybody with equipment to record it. Earliest I've heard is some grateful dead tapers using scanners in early 90s. I always figured that any zootv iems would just come from the closet of some grateful dead tapers catching their local U2 show, and buried in closet for decades.
    Yeah i've heard a few grateful dead feeds like that. There was a 1995 soundcheck that was recorded from Phil's monitor. That recording sounds so thin! At least it was listenable.
  7. Dear Father Christmas

I hope that you are safe and that you had time to prepare my special request for the JT Dublin 2017 IEM recording from nunomoreira (he teased us with Bad )
    Nothing particular for that show except that as usual the whole world came to Dublin (so I am) and the flying planes above Croke Park during Streets!

Nothing more than an Offbeat Humour

Kind Regards
  8. For what its worth, Nuno was not the only one running iems there. Maybe another source will eventually get out. At very least, Nuno will likely not be posting it on this site after the latest tantrum.
  9. Dear Santa.

If we cannot hear the complete Nuno Dublin 2017 IEM recording could one of Hoserama's sources please be as kind as to upload the concert on this site.

Kind Regards.
  10. I wouldn't get your hopes up. As always I encourage folks to tape if they really want recordings, yada yada yada.

Have a free IEM recording from Seoul 2019.

11. amazing sound!!!
    tnks very muchcchchchch
  12. Wow! Thank you Thank you Thank you!