1. What have we done Ross?
  2. What about the Miami Elevation Tour soundcheck?
  3. 2001-03-22? I've already checked it. Doesn't have a 40 snippet. Also there's Bono talking to Joe at the start.
  4. You can rule out the first Arnhem concert
  5. What the actual fuck, what have we done indeed.

I fully support the search though. If it adds any extra weight let me confirm it may have been nearly 2 years ago but we did hear it. Not having you on in any way. Two broadly sober fans heard Mystery Bad in the Dublin Hard Rock. I too would put this year's tickets on it.
  6. Bad from Chicago, 360º Tour actually had an extended intro because Edge had some problems. Do any of you guys remember if this was the case in the version you listened to? Also, it's an audience recording, but rated 4 stars.
  7. Originally posted by VitorGOP:Bad from Chicago, 360º Tour actually had an extended intro because Edge had some problems. Do any of you guys remember if this was the case in the version you listened to? Also, it's an audience recording, but rated 4 stars.
    With Providence out, we should get the guys to focus on this one for a moment - this would be a big one to deny, as it's one of the only official combinations of the snippets left.

Given that there may be a source we're unaware of (since all I can find are audience mic bootlegs) - OR - One of our radio stations, WXRT, regularly does professional recordings of concerts and has the right to rebroadcast parts of the show, as part of their sponsorship deal - it could be that there's a WXRT recording of the Chicago show (likely) that someone recorded the performance of "Bad" from.

So, sound quality aside, could the performance have been this very one?

Intro track begins at 0:08, no Bono until 0:52...that's a pretty long intro for Bad...
  8. Hmmm. More than 18 months of stuff has pasded between my ears and in and out of memory. I couldn't confidently rule out Chicago. Could still also swear Epevation but if nothing fits the bill.......

Definitely a soundboard though. Would be nice o have the source either way.
  9. I'll see if I can find any mentions from the radio station's website at the time and see if the show was recorded for future re-broadcast.

If that were the case, it may be a really difficult recording to get our hands on, as there's no telling when they might air it - rarely are they scheduled very far in advance, I think.
  10. Looks like the only live U2 show they've ever re-broadcast as a part of that series is the Irving Plaza 2000 show.
  11. 2009-09-12 CHICACO Chrisedge/SP-CMC-10

This source isn't listed in our show files, is anyone familiar with (or do you have) the recording? Just found it listed in someone's collection through some crafty googling.