1992-05-22 - Milan
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. Wow, that knowledge really deepens that part of the show. Thank you for sharing that!

Well, the Zooropa uniform is pretty cool, regardless of having a character. lol:
  2. Oh, I have seen that video before but I guess I didn't notice what he was wearing in it! Wonder how many times he wore it, and when he changed into it - I'll have to look at the full show videos sometime...
  3. Originally posted by canadanne:[..]
    Oh, I have seen that video before but I guess I didn't notice what he was wearing in it! Wonder how many times he wore it, and when he changed into it - I'll have to look at the full show videos sometime...
    From what I've seen of the Wembley show in 1993 he wore the Zooropa jacket and aviator shades for this song and into Babyface. I remember in Bill Flanagan's book where the band were rehearsing Zooropa as the opening song for the Australia/New Zealand leg so we may have got a 'Zooropa fly' character if that had been the case. Also in NME at the time before these shows, Bono played a demo of the song to a journalist and explained how it would be the opening song by the time the tour reached the UK. I guess they couldn't figure out how to do the full song live back then, or changed their mind about it.
  4. Originally posted by EridescoFly:[..]
    From what I've seen of the Wembley show in 1993 he wore the Zooropa jacket and aviator shades for this song and into Babyface. I remember in Bill Flanagan's book where the band were rehearsing Zooropa as the opening song for the Australia/New Zealand leg so we may have got a 'Zooropa fly' character if that had been the case. Also in NME at the time before these shows, Bono played a demo of the song to a journalist and explained how it would be the opening song by the time the tour reached the UK. I guess they couldn't figure out how to do the full song live back then, or changed their mind about it.
    If they could have pulled that opening off, it would have elevated Zooropa & Zoomerang to the level of legs 1 & 2, in my book.