1. Didn't found a threat to this amazing rock heroes so here it is, wanna get some opinions about Axl Rose being their lead vocals for these shows in Europe
  2. There are several AC/DC bootleg threads but not a proper one about the band.

Some proshot of Lisbon:

3. He sings these songs better than GnR ones, what the hell.
  4. I thought he had done a good job on opening night in Vegas, but then I lost track.
  5. Well as a huge fan of GnR, Axl and AC/DC - I'd say this is pretty good.
  6. this shoot to thrill video still kicking my ass, he was singing like a beast
  7. Did they really fire Brian Johnson? I know he has left for heath reasons, but i've seen a few un-official lines that say they basically packed his bags and told him to **** off.
  8. Originally posted by paulc:Did they really fire Brian Johnson? I know he has left for heath reasons, but i've seen a few un-official lines that say they basically packed his bags and told him to **** off.
    He is getting deaf

BTW : Axl is doing far better than i ever thought ( maybe even better than in GNR )
  9. he's in very good form this year, uhm not his foot though
    better than in GnFR? probably ACDC songs are easier to sing
    however those few gigs were very good
    hope he doesn't push himself too much for what's coming at the end of june
  10. Yes, I know about his hearing problems, but there are rumours that they fired him.

If they are true, then I think it is disgusting to be honest.
  11. They should give it up or go on under another name. Same as axl should have with gnr until the reunion. It's not Acdc anymore. And as someone who saw them twice this tour, first night was rubbish second night was ok. I was hoping the Australian leg would be their last ever because they are losing it, compared to what I saw back in 2010 which is still close to the single greatest rock and roll show I've ever seen