1. Just ordered SUPER DE LUXE EDITION 109,99 + 2,99 to the Netherlands (www.jpc.de)

2. no let me read this right for you: he's buying none because he already has it and what he has 'will do' for his needs.
  3. You guys buying U2 items for more than 100€ and then everyone negotiates about 5 or 7€ difference? Really?
    Totally fascinating for me.
  4. Originally posted by sparko:You guys buying U2 items for more than 100€ and then everyone negotiates about 5 or 7€ difference? Really?
    We're Dutch, every euro counts
  5. Originally posted by sparko:You guys buying U2 items for more than 100€ and then everyone negotiates about 5 or 7€ difference? Really?
    It makes a difference of 20/30 euros through shipping costs!
  6. 30€ shipping costs? Surely not within the EU. (Not talking about u2com store, they don't have reasonable shipping costs, everybody knows that)

I said that because I just saw a lot around me - most of them Germans who can easily order from Amazon whom I'd trust a lot more than many other shops - that really go freaky about a difference of 5€.
  7. Originally posted by sparko:30€ shipping costs? Surely not within the EU. (Not talking about u2com store, they don't have reasonable shipping costs, everybody knows that)

I said that because I just saw a lot around me - most of them Germans who can easily order from Amazon whom I'd trust a lot more than many other shops - that really go freaky about a difference of 5€.
    U2.com (fanfire! sucks)!
    www.superdeluxeedition.com