1. Originally posted by Happy24:Happy Birthday! Very nice fan site and a great forum, full of good vibes, which is quite rare - fan forums sometimes tend to get rather rough places. Thanks for all the work you put into it, Remy!
    Thanks Petr! It was nice to meet you last year!
  2. Happy Birthday, u2start. The best U2 fansite I know out there. A place I return to for 9 years by now (time flies!!), and I enjoy it as much as ever. I got to know many friends here over the years, a loyal community, some I even met in person, through and because of this site, what a precious gift. All that because this forum was founded by our great Remy, thank you a zillion times for turning an idea into reality - and thanks to all the crew members who help to keep it running over the years and make the atmosphere here that of a friendly and fair fanbase - something you rarely find on the internet anymore. A heartfelt thank you, for everything. Dream Out Loud
  3. Likewise! Still feels odd that the very first person I met the first minute I joined the queue on my first IE night was you. Without knowing U2start, eventhough I had joined 3 or 4 years before, which I had forgotten and found out later. Surreal

Since we are celebrating the anniversary, after I have thanked Remy, I also want to thank everybody on this forum for making it such a nice "civilized" place. A nice place to go to really.
  4. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear u2start, Happy Birthday to you. Big family u2fans, one sound, one soul. One!
  5. Happy Birthday U2Start, what a wonderful community to be a part of. Hard to believe its been 9 years since I came across the site for the first time,where does the time go? Heres to many many more years of U2start
  6. Great place, best U2 fansite, very professional When I stumbled on this site 8 years ago, the first I noticed was how organized the bootleg section was

Congrats Remy and here's to another 10!!
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!! U2START!!

Best fanside in the world.
  8. Hard to believe I've been here ten years. Here's to another ten.
  9. best compliments to everybody
  10. Thank you Remy for this fantastic side. And all those forums. Happy birthday.
    Ga zo door.
    Last week I was in Dublin very nice over there. The quiet Cedarwood Road, Hannover Quay (the boys weren't there) and many more I saw and a little bit of the west-coast.Fantastic country Ireland is.
  11. Happy birthday U2start! Best fansite I've used, period.