1. Happy 10th anniversary U2 Start and here's to many many more years!
  2. Happy birthday!! Nice 9 years with you as a member (and 10 years of bootlegs downloading )
  3. Congrats guys! Glad to have been a part of this fine place for 8 of those 10 years!

4. Happy anniversary U2Start !
  5. Happy birthday U2start! What an excellent place for U2 fans It's been 10 great years!!!
  6. Wow! I think I signed up when the site was new, but lost my login information, so I had to choose pleasegone lol. I may have had a Prince type login that would not have been appropriate in hindsight . And I can easily say this is the best fan run site for any artist. I used to have memberships to at least ten of them for various artists. I had 3 for U2 sites, and can't even remember which ones, as this is my go to place. I think this and prince.org are the only ones I still use.
  7. Best fan site on the web. Hands down. Congrats.
  8. Thank you all for your kind words
  9. Happy 10th anniversary U2 Start Im glad to be a member of this great site, Congrats
  10. Thank you all, so nice to read all these kind words!
  11. happy b-day u2start
  12. Happy Birthday! Very nice fan site and a great forum, full of good vibes, which is quite rare - fan forums sometimes tend to get rather rough places. Thanks for all the work you put into it, Remy!