2016-10-05 - Daly City
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 15
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Zooropa would be a great fit considering this a tech event.

One can dream...
  2. I still don't even know exactly what is this event.
    It looks like it's a charity event, but that's only the U2 gig, right? Because the official page promotes this as conferences
    "With over 2,000 sessions and thousands of live solutions from the world’s largest cloud ecosystem, Dreamforce has tailored content specific to your industry, role, and company size."
    Can this be any more vague?
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I still don't even know exactly what is this event.
    It looks like it's a charity event, but that's only the U2 gig, right? Because the official page promotes this as conferences
    "With over 2,000 sessions and thousands of live solutions from the world’s largest cloud ecosystem, Dreamforce has tailored content specific to your industry, role, and company size."
    It's a tech conference with a benefit concert attached? I think the founder of the conference is a big philanthropist.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Last tech event = album dropped

Next tech event = ???

4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I still don't even know exactly what is this event.
    I believe (and by no means is this right...) that it is a part of the Dreamforce conference (if you pay for the conference, you get a ticket... so maybe Dreamforce donates a portion to charity) or... you can purchase a ticket starting at $1K without having to hang with the techies at the conference. That's what I get out of it anyway... It is very vague.

@u2 says you have to pay for conference to attend, and yet I found this website which says it's "presented by salesforce.org - a benefit in conjunction with Dreamfest", but says nothing about the conference:

http://www.theconcertforkids.com/
  5. And yikes! If you scroll all the way down and see the pricing tiers, it makes it a little more predictable as to what type of set they'll be doing... Definitely U218.

But hey, you also get an aftershow concert with will.i.am AND mc hammer!
  6. Setlist prediction.

Desire
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    California
    Cedarwood Road
    Until The End Of The World
    Mysterious Ways
    Elevation
    Every Breaking Wave
    One
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    With Or Without You
    encore(s):
    Beautiful Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.
  7. Originally posted by bushido529:Setlist prediction.

Desire
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    California
    Cedarwood Road
    Until The End Of The World
    Mysterious Ways
    Elevation
    Every Breaking Wave
    One
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    With Or Without You
    encore(s):
    Beautiful Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.
    California would be so nice, and very fitting. Sometimes I don't know if they even remember they have other songs.
  8. I think this will be more geared towards greatest hits sprinkled with SOI staples... EBW, SFS, Miracle, Iris...
  9. Yeah, I didn't think they were going to play it. Just wishful thinking.

10. As always with them, you never know.

For some reason though I just cant see the guy paying $1 million for 50 tickets wanting to hear new material and deep cuts.

Although, if it were my million I'd want my custom set played.
  11. Acrobat, Heartland and Promenade to played!
  12. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

As always with them, you never know.

For some reason though I just cant see the guy paying $1 million for 50 tickets wanting to hear new material and deep cuts.

Although, if it were my million I'd want my custom set played.
    Maybe hoping for deep cuts is too far fetched, but we have to ask what's U2 endgame with these 2 shows? I like to think they wanted to play them to start getting in shape for the continuation of their tour and to start practicing the new songs. Maybe this Dreamforce gig is the first Experience tour promo show, and they have to try at least The Best Thing. Something like the Under Australian Skies tour, where they debuted Pride and TUF.