1. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Wow. I can't believe everyone completely bypassed this statement. I don't even know where to start, so I'm not going to start. Outrageous.
    I've been itching to say something, but I close the window before I can.
  2. I said something but the guy says alot of ignorant stuff throughout this thread. I think the best thing to do is ignore him because he doesnt listen to anyone and doesnt care if he is offensive. Its a waste of time
  3. Originally posted by amansman:[..]
    I said something but the guy says alot of ignorant stuff throughout this thread. I think the best thing to do is ignore him because he doesnt listen to anyone and doesnt care if he is offensive. Its a waste of time
    It's kinda fun getting an elitist cranked up, though
  4. That we all can work together, is a illusion. Maybe we need WWIII, to heal the world. Let's make it a ground zero, and start all over again. But even then, looks like we're too dumb to (co)exist.
  5. Originally posted by BonoVox05:That we all can work together, is a illusion. Maybe we need WWIII, to heal the world. Let's make it a ground zero, and start all over again. But even then, looks like we're too dumb to (co)exist.
    War is the last thing we need....that's how we got into the wholead war on terror and alot me division than unity....
  6. Originally posted by Guenther:[..]
    War is the last thing we need....that's how we got into the wholead war on terror and alot me division than unity....
    Yeah, but we discuss and lament over the last 200 years, and fucked it up since. That's why i think, we might should start out of a puddle again.
  7. I mean, since we're mostly connected worldwide, we never really understood to work together. And i see no solution.
  8. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]
    Yeah, but we discuss and lament over the last 200 years, and fucked it up since. That's why i think, we might should start out of a puddle again.
    I think Mother Nature will dole out her punishment and sort that out for us before long anyway...
  9. Originally posted by BonoVox05:That we all can work together, is a illusion. Maybe we need WWIII, to heal the world. Let's make it a ground zero, and start all over again. But even then, looks like we're too dumb to (co)exist.
    To be fair for all our flaws we're doing a good job of coexisting. The problem is the minority who do wrong things are always all over the media and paint a bad picture, when I walk out the door in the morning I don't see hatred or suffering, I see people getting on with their every day lives, nothing spectacular but nothing tragic.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    To be fair for all our flaws we're doing a good job of coexisting. The problem is the minority who do wrong things are always all over the media and paint a bad picture, when I walk out the door in the morning I don't see hatred or suffering, I see people getting on with their every day lives, nothing spectacular but nothing tragic.
    You said minority! PC Police are coming for you!