1. Hope this is a staggered release as I have unfortunately been in a meeting at work until now from 7.30AM tried my wire code and no GA tickets left anywhere......
  2. Good luck with that...nothing available
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I absolutely agree with you here

Joe, do not give the code away, someone might mis-use it and then it's your name they go after.
    Buy two more tickets with your code and then offer the tickets here or another reliable U2 forum for face value. That is the safest way.
    Again, respect for your generosity
  4. Here's hoping that U2 fans in DC have been a little less crazy and that I can still snag a GA ticket in a few minutes. We're generally a little less rabid than European fans, so I may have a shot? We'll see.
  5. WTF: Seat map selection option has disappear for the Toronto venue!

Anyone have any ideas. I guess I have five minutes to figure this out.
  6. or spares for dublin?
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:WTF: Seat map selection option has disappear for the Toronto venue!

Anyone have any ideas. I guess I have five minutes to figure this out.
    They hide it when its too busy, you have to use the manual search option.
  8. Goddamnit, I'm never going to get a GA ticket for a U2 show.
  9. And now the system's crashed. Awesome. Fuck everything.
  10. Stay patient. This happened all the time yesterday with me as well on ticketmaster.com. Keep using the original link from U2.com and switch browsers if possible. I got what I wanted only after 2 hours.
  11. Just wondering, yesterday at 8.00am Gmt, 9.00am Berlin time I got straight in to the German Ticketmaster from my U2.com link and wasn't asked to enter my pre sale code, but was allowed to purchase 2 Red Zone Tickets and received a confirmation email immediately with my confirmation and have checked my Ticketmaster account and my 2 tickets are listed on my account, seems strange I didn't need to enter my code, did this happen to anybody else yesterday?
    Cheers