1. You have to be a paid member to download them. And by download them, I mean buy them.
  2. Bonus feature: throw your old super deluxe box set away itself
  3. Anyone got this image in a better resolution? Thank you!
  4. Well, that is pretty cool.
  5. Dare I say that I like that new release?

Pro:
    - Everything available on vinyl
    - Vinyl deluxe and deluxe CD-Set have the same content, so you can decide which one to buy
    - assuming the pressing and mastering is good, the price for the vinyl set is great!
    - Vinyl comes with download code - that's the way I like it
    - they chose a really good show from TJT-Tour 1987 to release, I've listened to all available shows on Wolfgang's Vault, the MSG show is the best (imho) - and it contains not as many snippets as other shows, which makes it easier to release, legally
    - the 20th anniversary editions are long out of print, so the new set is a good opportunity to get all the b-sides and the outtakes for those who missed out ten years ago

Cons:
    - the single version of Streets is missing
    - the MSG-show is not complete

Anyway, really looking forward to this release!
  6. Are the box sets limited edition ?
  7. I WILL wear a Pop Shirt to these shows.
  8. Originally posted by Papo:Dare I say that I like that new release?

Pro:
    - Everything available on vinyl
    - Vinyl deluxe and deluxe CD-Set have the same content, so you can decide which one to buy
    - assuming the pressing and mastering is good, the price for the vinyl set is great!
    - Vinyl comes with download code - that's the way I like it
    - they chose a really good show from TJT-Tour 1987 to release, I've listened to all available shows on Wolfgang's Vault, the MSG show is the best (imho) - and it contains not as many snippets as other shows, which makes it easier to release, legally
    - the 20th anniversary editions are long out of print, so the new set is a good opportunity to get all the b-sides and the outtakes for those who missed out ten years ago

Cons:
    - the single version of Streets is missing
    - the MSG-show is not complete

Anyway, really looking forward to this release!
    I don't think I'd consider the lack of the "Streets" single to be a "con." The song is practically ruined without the extended intro (studio and live, I might add).
  9. One mans trash is another mans treasure, I guess. I love the live intro. Especially when they opened the shows with it on original tour.