1. rly wanna listen the remixes, the rest is meh
  2. I wished they would've re-recorded the album for this "special" release.
  3. The ultimate JT thing would be a live recording of the Tempe 20dec show.
  4. Originally posted by Marnix:I will pass on this release. I have the 20th anniversary box which include the same b-sides / outtakes and I also have the complete Wolfgangs Vault full version of the MSG show. Why again release an incomplete concert ??
    And only pay a lot of money for a few 2017 remixes and a book which i only read one time is a bit too much for me.
    Maybe I would had bought it if they included a full concert dvd and a documentary about the recording of the album and the tour.

I'm hoping U2 will remaster MSG concert clean it up bring out edge's guitar more !!!
    I can't wait to but the 4 CD from google play for $23.99 Not a bad price ! For a great show !
  5. Originally posted by Marnix:I will pass on this release. I have the 20th anniversary box which include the same b-sides / outtakes and I also have the complete Wolfgangs Vault full version of the MSG show. Why again release an incomplete concert ??
    And only pay a lot of money for a few 2017 remixes and a book which i only read one time is a bit too much for me.
    Maybe I would had bought it if they included a full concert dvd and a documentary about the recording of the album and the tour.

I'm hoping U2 will remaster MSG concert clean it up bring out edge's guitar more !!!
    I can't wait to but the 4 CD from google play for $23.99 Not a bad price ! For a great show !
  6. Sorry Admin I didnt mean to double post not sure how that happened??