1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think it depends how limited the boxset is, like achtung baby uber seems to have increased in price so I'm guessing there's not a lot of them about especially when you consider the price. This one isn't quite as big a package with the super deluxe so there could be more made and it might not be as desirable either, similar to my 360 boxset which I imagine wouldn't get the same price back I paid for it.
    I think you woudn't get even a 60% of what you paid for it (assuming you paid the standard retail price at release).
  2. Yeah I agree and I did pay the full price. Part of the reason I've not bought anything on that scale since. The Uber boxset would have been a good investment though. The only thing I'd buy on that scale now is a boxset featuring multiple concerts but I don't expect that to happen.
  3. True, and regardless of how much live material u2 release in the future I'm sure the majority of my collection will come form here. Couldn't believe it the first day I stumbled upon this site, really did expect some hidden catch and for my bank details to be asked before I downloaded lol. Excellent getting shows I actually attended and just having everything stored and made easy on the one site.
  4. I would say you got it more or less right, but I don't have my calculator on hand... It also depends on the currency though, U2start is Europe-based so it could escalate to $0.00 or so.

5. Had another go at this last night and it's physically impossible I'm sure! The paper cases are bigger than the cardboard ones.
  6. Anyone know where I can find a good scans of 30 anniversary The Joshua tree superbox edition artwork?
    (I know I can't find it here obviously)
    Thanks in advance!
  7. Originally posted by spanishvertigo:Anyone know where I can find a good scans of 30 anniversary The Joshua tree superbox edition artwork?
    (I know I can't find it here obviously)
    Thanks in advance!
    Looking for some good scans of the Madison Square Garden cover and back cover.
  8. Don't feel too bad, I have this problem constantly with vinyl sleeves.
  9. At least it's not just me then, is there a solution to the problem? Think it's crazy the amount the set cost and things don't fit together, it just me being a perfectionist all things u2 related.