1. ASoH sounding fantastic
  2. If Bono re-wrote the lyrics i wouldnt have a problem with elevation
  3. Was UV played

4. Elevation is not an issue for me. have to admit the biggest "problem" have with Miss Sarajevo from the rehearsed songs.
  5. No idea how that fits in the set. Unless they have dressed up some specific relevant visuals for it. It sounds tired

It is a vocal showpiece for modern Bono though and he is a little short on those these days.
  6. Desire, Angel of Harlem, All I want... Will no doubt make an appearance somewhere, don't worry.
  7. Originally posted by argyleg:like it or not Elevation will be known by many of the stadium audiences unlike Walk to the Water or something. Our treat this tour looks like ASOH
    Well I'd say our treat this tour looks like

Running To Stand Still (no performances in 12 years)
    Red Hill Mining Town (no performances ever)
    In God's Country (no "regular" performances in 28 years)
    Trip Through Your Wires (no performances in 29½ years)
    One Tree Hill (no "regular" performances in 28 years)
    Exit (ni performances in 28 years)
    Mothers (rarely played overall)

You guys are starting to lose focus a little bit I'm afraid.

8. Indeed! It's only the start of the tour, during the tour they always chance the setlist a little bit, and add some other songs. That's also the reason why I've decided to only check the setlist and movies from the first show. It's to hard to avoid EVERY SPOILER until my first and only show in Brussels. So by checking vid's from the opening night I can already enjoy a bit of the atmosphere, music and crowd but during the 2-3 months till my show in Brussels, there will be changes so I still will be surprised during the show. (in contrast to the IE-tour where I followed EVERY show by checking setlists, vid's,...) so by the time I could go to my first shows (Antwerp), I could predict every word, every move,...