We have a new You Too poll, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.
The question of this new You Too is:
You Too: How would you rate the Red Hill Mining Town single?
- 1 star: Poor overall job, not worth the release
- 2 stars: Some parts are OK but mostly poor
- 3 stars: Decent, about the same as the original
- 4 stars: Good job, more than a decent release
- 5 stars: Amazing new version, can't wait to hear it live
Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
I think I like this better than the original. Maybe it's that current sounding mix but it's B-man's vocals as well. Can't really hear that the chorus is pasted but I believe you guys. Would be awesome if the song made some ruckus on the charts!
"When we set out on this record it was Larry who came up with the plan not to have a plan. He put up this idea that wouldn’t it be great just to make music for its own sake, not for the purpose of a live show or on album but just to see what we’re capable of.."
- Bono, September 2008, talking on the upcoming album
did you know
In the Netherlands U2 has the record of the most number one albums in a row, 9 albums reached the top of the album chart since the Joshua Tree in 1987.