1. Ticket*
    And it will be behind the stage

They are not so generous
  2. listening to trip through your wires tomorrow i remembered how awesome was to hear it live. this record will be great
  3. This will most likely become my 2nd favourite and 2nd most watched/listened to gig behind zoo tv Sydney. I might even break my preferred option of watching a gig in full every time so I can watch the JT section of the show more often.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:This will most likely become my 2nd favourite and 2nd most watched/listened to gig behind zoo tv Sydney. I might even break my preferred option of watching a gig in full every time so I can watch the JT section of the show more often.
    Agreed.

But I'll probably turn it off after JT is over lol.
  5. So far.....

Is E+I as good as JT 2017?
  6. to me JT17 wasn't really good... Yes, some good moments, but not overal... I enjoyed e+i much better so far
  7. but can't wait for official version of Exit (and OTH)
  8. They're apples and oranges, I think. I loved the unashamed legacy element of JT30, and while I haven't seen e&i yet, signs are that they are sticking with the new songs. As with most U2 DVDs, I'll probably end up listening to rips more than watching. Great that it seems to be on the way though.
  9. I’ve not been to an E&I show yet but based on the setlists and performances which are the two most important things for me I would go with JT17, mainly because I prefer TJT to SOE and they albums make up the majority of the setlists on each tour. I think it’s important though that u2 after celebrating an old album have went forward and toured a new one. At the same time it’s funny how refreshing JT17 felt in terms of what they played when you consider that most u2 fans under the age of 40 probably hadn’t heard anything from RHMT onwards in the album live unless you were very lucky with the shows you attended on previous tours (the very rare performances of OTH, IGC, MOTD) or went to an original JT show when you were 8 or 9 years old.
  10. I don't want to sound annoyoing but will be very hard to even reach the greatness achieved by U2 fans recordings on youtube. Did you ever watch close-up version of Bad with Tom Jobim Snippet? That is like record an once-in-lifetime nature event.