1. I don't care anymore if it exists or not
  2. tbh rather have an original JT concert than this

if it ain't happened after 6 years then there's your answer
  3. I actually loved it. That version of Heartland is just stunning
  4. I've seen this other 'version' of Heartland referred to before.... Do you know where I might find it?
  5. The FANS should release there own FanMade 2017 JT Movie ...Without The U2 CORPORATION ........
  6. When do you start?

7. Heartland is so peculiar to its studio origins (in The Unforgettable Fire sessions) that it can never be covered, altered or reproduced live without tainting the original's perfection.

I don't believe there will ever be another version of that track.

The same is true of many of the other tracks from The Unforgettable Fire which we have never heard live.

It would only dilute them.

But I would be delighted to stand corrected because Heartland is a work of art - one of their most beautiful.
  8. Originally posted by BloodyValentine:[..]

Heartland is so peculiar to its studio origins (in The Unforgettable Fire sessions) that it can never be covered, altered or reproduced live without tainting the original's perfection.

I don't believe there will ever be another version of that track.

The same is true of many of the other tracks from The Unforgettable Fire which we have never heard live.

It would only dilute them.

But I would be delighted to stand corrected because Heartland is a work of art - one of their most beautiful.
    Agreed. There's a lot of songs that are just not meant to be played live -let alone 40 years later!- , Heartland is a good example and so are Promenade and Drowning Man. Leave them alone, they are PERFECT like they are and there is no need to butcher them.