1. Originally posted by Timk68:Personally I think they will take TJT30 tour around SOuth America and Australasia . That will then see them back in the studio during 2018 to finish SOE Xmas release and tour 2019/2020
    Surely they wouldn't tour SOE that late?
  2. @u2 seems pretty confident though... I mean, after all they are the intellectual site, not?
    Anyway, I think touring SA is a very good idea
  3. I'd love to see it if for nothing but an Atlanta date... but one would think that would make on sale dates like yesterday... current tour went on sale 5 months prior, right? And now we're exactly 3 months from rumored September dates? Maybe, I guess... and then what happens if we use out new ticket codes and they announce ei tour next january?
  4. Well guess I'm going to Indy too!!
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:I'd love to see it if for nothing but an Atlanta date... but one would think that would make on sale dates like yesterday... current tour went on sale 5 months prior, right? And now we're exactly 3 months from rumored September dates? Maybe, I guess... and then what happens if we use out new ticket codes and they announce ei tour next january?
    They could just announce a tour a month prior, that's no problem for a band like U2. Bruce announced his tour like 6 weeks prior.
  6. I hope it will end in Brussels, and they continue with SOE and the IE Tour.
  7. I would prefer short JT (before it started, they called it "minitour" ) , then finish SOE and start arena e+i tour at the start of 2018 (aus/nz, south america, north america, europe)...
  8. Agree it should be a mini tour but the fans in SA and Oz NZ should be part of this
  9. There's no reason the band couldn't play the rumoured dates add in SA, Australia and NZ as well and still have an album out in November.
  10. Yes they are more creative when on tour so you never know