1. Rumour of Perth in November now.
  2. Interestingly enough, almost 100% of the time the rock radio stations here will be plugging "a major concert announcement coming tomorrow"

No mentions, yet.
  3. Was really hoping for something close to me like Montreal. But no.
  4. You can always start circulating a rumor that they'll be coming to Montreal and add it in to those tour dates.
  5. On the other hand, this is the fastest selling stadium tour in some time and it would not surprise me at all to see them tour this the rest of the year and shelve SOE until 2018, tour 2019...
  6. From u2gigs:

Rumours are heating up, by the way, about a forthcoming announcement of extra North American dates in September followed by shows in South America in October. There are some slightly conflicting itineraries floating around for North America—though in all cases they are cities that missed out this time, such as Detroit, Kansas City, and San Diego—and the South American rumours point towards U2's first concert in Colombia as well as shows in Argentina, Brazil, and Chile. There are also rumours of a gig in Peru but there have apparently been difficulties lining up an appropriate venue on a suitable date. All rumoured shows are in stadiums. Stay tuned; one poster on Interference says the announcement might happen on Tuesday, so hopefully we will know soon if these rumours are true or bollocks.
  7. Hope Melbourne is include, surely as it's the biggest city in Australia behind Sydney
  8. Could this be an admission that maybe there is relevance (and money) in nostalgia?
  9. Absolutely guaranteed. I would bet my left nut on it. The only cities that miss out here are Adelaide and Perth. East Coast will definitely happen if there is a tour.
  10. minneapolis sept 8. hell yeah