2017-06-16 - Louisville
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I think it's fair to say we've seen the end of ASOH.
  2. I still do not like this version of BD
  3. It is still strange that they end up with Vertigo when it is the song that most raises the concert.
  4. Forget about ASOH, we've seen the end of setlist variation. Even Popmart had the karaoke.
  5. So sad to see Little Things go as well. There was nothing wrong with ending on it, worked fine in Van and Seattle. And if they were really wanting to end on energetic note could bring Little Things as first song in encore.
  6. Originally posted by jennagirl:So sad to see Little Things go as well. There was nothing wrong with ending on it, worked fine in Van and Seattle. And if they were really wanting to end on energetic note could bring Little Things as first song in encore.
    I don't care about ASOH, I was hoping they'd add more new songs, not remove the only one they were playing.

Oh well...
  7. I sang part of Elevation with Bono so I don't think I could be happier
  8. Looks like they've got a pretty fixed setlist now, can only see night 2's bring any changes which will be probably be ASOH for Bad and The Little Things or I Will Follow for vertigo.
  9. They are even losing the U2start community now it seems. Not even 2 pages dedicated to a show? That must be a low?
  10. I think NYC and London will see come slight change because of the 2 nights- defo ASOH as the band have a real connection with these 2 cities. I don't care about the variation, we had a full tour only 2 years ago and this tour is all about the JT... I'll see both nights in London and wouldn't care if it's the same both nights.