2017-06-20 - Landover
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Nah to be fair I don't have a particular dislike for the woman, don't like some of the things she did and can't relate to just about anything I've seen or heard from her but I save dislike and hate for far worse people.

Is that not Tryin to throw your arms around the world your thinking of?
    Yes. Oops. How embarrassing... Need more coffee. I feel shame.

Long, ugly, contested local election here last night kept me up.
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Yes. Oops. How embarrassing... Need more coffee. I feel shame.

Long, ugly, contested local election here last night kept me up.
    I'd let you off the hook but I don't know about the rest of them around here lol. Just edit your previous post and then all our comments about so cruel will look strange.

I read a little about that, well about the fact it cost a fortune and it was going to be a close run thing.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'd let you off the hook but I don't know about the rest of them around here lol. Just edit your previous post and then all our comments about so cruel will look strange.

I read a little about that, well about the fact it cost a fortune and it was going to be a close run thing.
    Nah. I won't run and hide. That error is worth the public shaming if anyone sees fit to covfefe it.

The race was ugly and exhausting and killed a lot of trees (multiple flyers in my mailbox day after day for the last two months) I'm glad it's over. While I didn't particularly care for either candidate, I wish the outcome were different...
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Nah. I won't run and hide. That error is worth the public shaming if anyone sees fit to covfefe it.

The race was ugly and exhausting and killed a lot of trees (multiple flyers in my mailbox day after day for the last two months) I'm glad it's over. While I didn't particularly care for either candidate, I wish the outcome were different...
    Good on you taking the shaming. I've made far worse errors I'm sure but I have to confess to doing a bit of correcting.

Yeah it was funny we got all that as well for the general election there and my gran who lives in a different area got leaflets too. One of the local MPs came to her door looking for her vote and she pulled them up about not getting back to her about something, bet they didn't count on that lol.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Good on you taking the shaming. I've made far worse errors I'm sure but I have to confess to doing a bit of correcting.

Yeah it was funny we got all that as well for the general election there and my gran who lives in a different area got leaflets too. One of the local MPs came to her door looking for her vote and she pulled them up about not getting back to her about something, bet they didn't count on that lol.
    We had to put a sign on our door. Every night at dinner there'd be a knock. Then the mail. Then every TV commercial. It was quite maddening and really gave me a bitter taste about both of them. $50 million dollars spent. It sickens me. If one of them would have done just 1 commercial and said "I'm running for Congress and your money should be better spent, so I'm giving all campaign proceeds to _____" They would have won by a landslide.

I guess this belongs in another topic, but I'm finished.
  6. When did they start using the Waterboys for intro
  7. I don't even love the song and I would go crazy if they broke Magnificent back out - would be the biggest curveball move of the tour.
  8. Originally posted by MattG:I don't even love the song and I would go crazy if they broke Magnificent back out - would be the biggest curveball move of the tour.
    Let's go for that version of I+E!