2017-06-26 - New York
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 3
Audio recordings: 0
  1. MusiCares - a Grammy initiative - offers a variety of addiction recovery services, including the signature MAP Fund, a pool of resources to address addiction and recovery needs, which provides addiction recovery treatment and sober living resources for members of the music community.

Well, I guess "Stuck" was fitting this cause..... fair enough. But it isn't really promoting the JT30 tour... neither is Vertigo or IWF.

Let's just forget about this one and move on...
  2. Token Stuck
  3. Looks like an awesome tribute
  4. Just heard stuck in a moment from last night and i thought it sounded great. Not quite the heights of the elevation tour with edge on guitar instead of piano but the fact it's still full band gives it more than enough stength. Would love to see it on the Joshua Tree tour, probably would prefer it to anything in the current encore outwith ultraviolet and the little things.
  5. very pleased and awestruck to have chris blackwell show up to honor adam.

6. benefit
    [ben-uh-fit]

noun

3. a theatrical performance or other public entertainment to raise money for a charitable organization or cause.

trib·ute
    ˈtribyo͞ot
    noun
    1. an act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

benefit
    [ben-uh-fit]

noun

3. a theatrical performance or other public entertainment to raise money for a charitable organization or cause.
    This was a night to give praise and thanks to a person that has contributed so much to a given cause.

There was absolutely nothing lame about it. It was a great night of music, with people covering a legendary band and then that legendary band paying tribute to one of their own by performing.

8. Vertigo from MusiCares last night.

Lighting was horrible, made it really hard to focus for video and pictures, but this came out ok.
  9. Originally posted by phil_lebo:[..]
    This was a night to give praise and thanks to a person that has contributed so much to a given cause.

There was absolutely nothing lame about it. It was a great night of music, with people covering a legendary band and then that legendary band paying tribute to one of their own by performing.
    That's what I'm saying. I've already been watching youtube clips. it looks like it was a fantastic night!

I guess I shoulda put the definition of tribute up too!

What a great birthday event! I'd paid for that ticket if I lived in the area!