2017-07-01 - Cleveland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Yeah same, I think some of it is down to them perhaps being slightly enslaved by the screen etc. and it perhaps not being too easy to make changes.
    Exactly. The visuals are set for certain somgs so there's not much wiggle room.
  2. Originally posted by jennagirl:[..]
    I agree I took offence to the title of the video bono spoke the truth nothing more

He simply spoke facts and praised Canada for its openness. I did not hear Trump attacked in a gross and reckless manner.
  3. After walking 3 miles with my girlfriend to get pizza, finally back at the hotel....lol

The concert was awesome. The crowd was into it big time. U2 hit us with a ton of energy. The visuals were off the chart amazing. I was blown away by Exit. The boys showed they still got it. I was very impressed. Not disappointed at all. Best concert I have ever seen. Glad I got to see them one more time.

I am exhausted. Was jumping, singing, and waving my arms the whole show. I am going to bed now...lol
  4. Originally posted by 2Hearts:After walking 3 miles with my girlfriend to get pizza, finally back at the hotel....lol

The concert was awesome. The crowd was into it big time. U2 hit us with a ton of energy. The visuals were off the chart amazing. I was blown away by Exit. The boys showed they still got it. I was very impressed. Not disappointed at all. Best concert I have ever seen. Glad I got to see them one more time.

I am exhausted. Was jumping, singing, and waving my arms the whole show. I am going to bed now...lol
    Sounds like you had a great time! I certainly enjoyed listening and watching on the interwebs, nice to hear that Pretenders snippet, wonder if Chrissie was in attendance.
  5. Damn, I wanted to follow this show but I fell asleep 1 hour before showtime
  6. Just got home myself. Great show.
  7. Solid show and got within a couple feet of seeing Bono earlier in the day!

8. was it a new face at least? or the same revolving door regulars?