2017-07-08 - London
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Hopefully one (or more) of the live tracks to be released on the upcoming fanclub vinyl set are sourced from Twickenham
  2. There's always the Alysha recording.
  3. Just listening to it now.
    Oh my god its fantastic.
    I can feel the bass just like I did in the stadium.
    Thank you taper!
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Listening back to the bootleg of show 1, really was an unbelievable night, I'm actually quite sad it's over. Grateful I've been at all but sad at the same time, compared to all the u2 gigs I've been to this one felt more special some how. It's funny Achtung baby is my favourite album but The Joshua Tree takes me on a completely different journey, Achtung Baby is all about the music for me, TJT has a sentimentality about it that brings out completely different emotions in me. Anyway just an amazing night, I've already commented on it but it's worth commenting again.

Excellent observation Dean and I agree about AB music versus TJT...as exemplified this weekend, TJT very much has a sense of place, To hear those songs, some for the first time ever (eg. OTH). to see the Anton visuals with simply amazing and so moving,

AB is definitely my favourite album and I would have loved a nod to Zoo Station & The Fly (!) but that really was an extraordinary journey this weekend to the vast open spaces, to the idea of America, the land of possibilities and freedom, the menacing beauty of the desert, not a backward look to 1987 but a reminder of the enduring relevance of the TJT. Quality never goes out of style
  5. my pics are up in the gallery: CLICK HERE! first set on here, very proud
  6. thanks, all
  7. The gig was good in London but until I have reflected on it for a week now...........You dont realize how great it really was gutted im not going to more shows this band is truly amazing
  8. Originally posted by andyuk36:The gig was good in London but until I have reflected on it for a week now...........You dont realize how great it really was gutted im not going to more shows this band is truly amazing
    It was great, last weekend took me 2 days to physically recover from but it's still very much on my head...and it's getting expensive with a couple of others choking up too !

Your list of 42 gigs since 1980 ain't bad, you have put in a good shift !
  9. I agree the show is so overwhelming it takes a few days after to register how good it is, I cannot wait now for Paris