2017-07-15 - Rome
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Ok, i thought he mend people who record the shows and share them with us. People who profit from these recordings should indeed be punished for it.
  2. Originally posted by il_famo:[..]
    Ok, i thought he mend people who record the shows and share them with us. People who profit from these recordings should indeed be punished for it.
    Haha, sorry, I meant the Japanese companies who sell bootlegs at a high profit - sometimes recording themselves but quite often stealing other tapers' work without permission. They're a bunch of *#$%&*#@ and they deserve this to happen.

We have to make sure as many people as possible -specially the Rome attendees- get their hands on this FREE bootleg instead of wasting money and enriching those *#$%&*#@ .
  3. future needs a big kiss
  4. KICK!
  5. damn, that bad version
  6. WOW
    I have been listening to these the last few days and they are great!
    I also love Bono's talkative mood, especially when (night 1) he tells the crowd, right before the start of 'The Little Things': "I would have had this one out a year ago... Just saying! " ....
  7. Originally posted by u2joost:WOW
    I have been listening to these the last few days and they are great!
    I also love Bono's talkative mood, especially when (night 1) he tells the crowd, right before the start of 'The Little Things': "I would have had this one out a year ago... Just saying! " ....
    Oh yeah that was great. And Bad's talking was also great, what a great intro story.

And I like the start of UV: "The Edge can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned, cause he is The Edge!"
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Oh yeah that was great. And Bad's talking was also great, what a great intro story.

And I like the start of UV: "The Edge can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned, cause he is The Edge!"
    Agree! great stuff!
  9. Listen to Rome 1&2, both very good, Rome 2 slightly better. But I missing the Italian audience. You can't hardly hear them in these record.
  10. Go listen to the audience recording if you want a noisy recording.