2017-07-18 - Barcelona
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. dublin is going to huge
  2. Dublin should be like Rome 2 with ASOH and MW in the mix I think.
  3. Nice ending to Little Things
  4. Will take what's served up in Dublin. It'll be great because it'll be in Ireland (even if it's only Dublin) and because U2 will be there.
  5. always the same setlist and encores with bd ,ele, vertigo they are boring now
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I'm one of the few who would rather hear Bad than ASOH though.

Bad is phenomenal this leg with those Bowie snippets.

100% behind this.

(I get why it upsets some fans, but I don't mind this deal at all)
  7. I think a few of you need to lay off the Mixlrs for a while and recharge the batteries/ calm the nerves.

8. If you have a favorite restaurant with an amazing menu and delicious food, the food and menu will also be boring if you visit that restaurant moretimes a week. For the people who visit the restaurant only one or two times a year (or in a lifetime), the menu and food will still be AMAZING, so there would no reason for the restaurant to chance the menu every day.
  9. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

If you have a favorite restaurant with an amazing menu and delicious food, the food and menu will also be boring if you visit that restaurant moretimes a week. For the people who visit the restaurant only one or two times a year (or in a lifetime), the menu and food will still be AMAZING, so there would no reason for the restaurant to chance the menu every day.
    In that analogy, U2 is like a great chef with an amazing menu, but offers the same dishes every time. It wouldn't hurt if they change just 2 songs every concert. They have done this in previous tours.
  10. we need some pepper!
  11. As some of you will know I've not really got any complaints about the lack of rotation this tour and thoroughly enjoyed my show but what I do find odd and lacking any real explanation is why they didn't play ASOH at either of the East Rutherford or London shows but then a week after London play it in Rome. There doesn't seem much logic to that really but again doesn't particularly bother me just find it odd.