2017-07-29 - Amsterdam
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Apparently a bit of fake news as after every concert a new lawn is placed but it takes a day or three for it to be playable. So it will be alright tomorrow I guess
  2. Originally posted by dieder:Apparently a bit of fake news as after every concert a new lawn is placed but it takes a day or three for it to be playable. So it will be alright tomorrow I guess
    not sure about that... a new lawn is about 100.000 euros....
  3. I had no idea the music act had to pay for the lawn? or did they do that voluntarily?
  4. Went to Night 1. Really enjoyed the concert. Maybe it was being away from home but i felt the band were in better form- it was certainly better than Dublin for me.

I was really impressed The Arena itself. The metro station next door to the Arena was great for easy entry both before and afterwards. No queues for toilets or for the bar. Really well organised especially with a bar on the pitch. We stayed at the back of the pitch and the sound was pretty good although i have heard some of your complaints about it further up the pitch. Thank God for the roof or it would have been a disaster with all the rain.

The concert itself was very good. Again the album itself was spectacular. The screen and the presentation was even better considering it was darker inside with the roof closed. Most of the B side i don't think we will hear again live unfortunately. Exit again was a highlight along with Running. The greatest hits either side of the album got the crowd going although a lack of variety has been disappointing in the tour. That said i really loved singing along to the album and many songs we haven't heard for almost 30 years.

Looking forward i'm really excited about the new album and possibly some indoor shows next year. Nostalgia has been great but i for one am looking forward to the new ideas they come up with for the new tour. It's why we keep going back for more!!!!!!