2017-08-01 - Brussels
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 2
  1. Going to Antwerp at about 13 h and from there the train and metro to the stadium.

Have tickets for block M in yellow (sideview). Looking forward to see them again (last show was at Antwerp Sportpaleis).
  2. The Roi Baudoin metro station will be closed from 2pm, use Heysel for the stadium (it is the previous stop). The venue is right next to it.
  3. Originally posted by cdparky:The Roi Baudoin metro station will be closed from 2pm, use Heysel for the stadium (it is the previous stop). The venue is right next to it.
    Thank for the info. Just got to Midi
  4. Originally posted by panasol:I just took a look at my tickets and read that the show is expected to start at 18:30 (doors opening 2 hours earlier)

How's so?
    Isn't that way too early?

Red Zone mail says Noel on at 7 and U2 at 8.40, curfew 11. Same timings as Dublin and Amsterdam.
  5. End of European Tour... 40 tonight anyone ?
  6. Select "EVENT PASS" on the screen;
    Enter your 9 digit code (which you can find on your ticket voucher);
    You will receive your "EVENT PASS"

Well, I don't see any event pass 9 digit code on my tickets ?
  7. Enjoy folks. Can't follow too closely tonight but damn how I wished my Amsterdam trip better. I probably could not have went even if I had booked it but it looks like a great city.
  8. Originally posted by U2_Edge:Select "EVENT PASS" on the screen;
    Enter your 9 digit code (which you can find on your ticket voucher);
    You will receive your "EVENT PASS"

Well, I don't see any event pass 9 digit code on my tickets ?
    Yeah I didn't bother in the end. Just got a 24hr ticket. Took me a day to work out how to change the language on the machine.
  9. I think so too.

Would be fitting as it somehow also opened the European leg.
  10. Dublin setlist I guess but with any hope they will still be on a high after their long weekend in Amsterdam.