1. I'm going to see Inhaler soon with a bunch of 45+ people. I already feel old.
  2. The similarities keep coming up

3. That’s gotta be intentional, right?? (Admittedly it’s a somewhat better-looking photo than the one of our guys...)
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    That’s gotta be intentional, right?? (Admittedly it’s a somewhat better-looking photo than the one of our guys...)
    Intentional? Don't think so. I don't think they consciously want to be associated with U2 in any manner. But it just happens inevitably........
  5. any one going to nov. 5 show in d.c.

6. I wonder what John's band is called and what they sound like. It was probably smart of Eli and John to have separate bands, because Oasis and The Kinks both seem to indicate that you should never form a band with your brother.
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:Interesting that he wants to go down the same route as his old man who gets so much flak (outside the fandom)anytime their is an article about U2 on various website's the vile spouted against them by the self appointed judge and jury's is poisonous ,If his band make it big they will suffer the same fate particularly from the British media who have always had the knives out for U2 they hate the fact an Irish band continues to be massive while so many UK bands fell by the wayside.

I can only admire Eli's courage in doing so. A lot of people, including most of my family, have treated me like garbage for loving U2, and I'm just a fan, so I have always wondered but never really wanted to find out just what the haters do to people like Eli who are actually related to the band members, especially to Bono.
  8. Anyone going to be at The Roxy tonight?
  9. Sad that these old u2 fans are pushing the young people out of way to get to the front