1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Despite all my criticism, I'm still seeing them in 1 month from now I'm such a cynic, I know. I honestly haven't even listened to all of their songs and I can only remember Ice Cream Sundae and It Won't Always Be Like This. I'm still they put on a nice show but I hate all the hype (no pun intended) around them.

I didn't go eventually I just didn't want to contribute to the madness and the cynicism. Sold my tickets to someone for 40% of the original price last minute and just stayed home.
  2. Why did you sell it?
  3. and why do we have to know?

4. actually, unless i missed something, I haven't seen or heard Bono plugging the band, or Eli plugging who his father is. I'm sure there were some connections made to get the band off the ground, but other than that, it seems father and son are happy to go about their own business... it's the media and us U2 fans that are hyping the connection.

my personal taste thinks the band is quite good. especially in comparison to a lot of whats out there now...
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

actually, unless i missed something, I haven't seen or heard Bono plugging the band, or Eli plugging who his father is. I'm sure there were some connections made to get the band off the ground, but other than that, it seems father and son are happy to go about their own business... it's the media and us U2 fans that are hyping the connection.

my personal taste thinks the band is quite good. especially in comparison to a lot of whats out there now...
    I agree with this - I've seen the four Inhaler guys interviewed and although Eli's parenthood was briefly mentioned, they really didn't make it a big thing. I'm sure it may open doors for them but they seem to me to be doing this on their own.

We went to see them in Brighton in February and thought they were pretty good. Eli definitely has his father's mannerisms and stage presence - which is no bad thing! I was also pleasantly surprised by how many young fans were there (20s and teens) and how much they seemed to know their music - they are building a following which has little or nothing to do with U2.
  6. Originally posted by Lucky13:[..]
    I agree with this - I've seen the four Inhaler guys interviewed and although Eli's parenthood was briefly mentioned, they really didn't make it a big thing. I'm sure it may open doors for them but they seem to me to be doing this on their own.

We went to see them in Brighton in February and thought they were pretty good. Eli definitely has his father's mannerisms and stage presence - which is no bad thing! I was also pleasantly surprised by how many young fans were there (20s and teens) and how much they seemed to know their music - they are building a following which has little or nothing to do with U2.
  7. Made it to GQ!

8. Inhaler have a 1000 edition RSD 10" happening
  9. And all of this without even having an album out