1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    He was also with the band Pulp who were label mates with U2 on Island records The Hours were the support act for U2 on their 360 Tour in 2009. ,it's not what you know it's who.
    I thoroughly enjoyed hearing them support u2 at Hampden on 360. Much better than the main support that day Glasvegas.
  2. Hmmm. It depends on what you consider "career". Bono wrote Out Of Control in May 1978 and the band wrote the song a few weeks later with less than 2 years together as a band so I guess the answer is yes. Inhaler have been together for 6 or 7 years iirc. U2 had already been UK #1 by then with War.
  3. I’ve been pretty impressed with their output so far. Like something about every single they’ve put out - catchy 80s vibe to a lot of it.

I hope they can keep it up for a full album. Wish them luck....not sure they need it given their support network, but they seem to have some talent.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hmmm. It depends on what you consider "career". Bono wrote Out Of Control in May 1978 and the band wrote the song a few weeks later with less than 2 years together as a band so I guess the answer is yes. Inhaler have been together for 6 or 7 years iirc. U2 had already been UK #1 by then with War.
    Didn’t realise Inhaler had been going since 2013/14. In that case then you’re right. I was thinking more pre-debut album, still knocking single out phase of their career.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Didn’t realise Inhaler had been going since 2013/14. In that case then you’re right. I was thinking more pre-debut album, still knocking single out phase of their career.
    Yeah I knew you meant pre-debut, that's why I said "what you consider career"... U2 rose quickly like most 60s and 70s bands. Nowadays bands usually take a much longer time before actually taking off with a debut album.
  6. Yup more a live act like U2. I wish their debut record came out this year.

7. Any Inhaler IEMs yet
  8. I really like it !
    succession is assured for bono!