1. Originally posted by passengr57
    This is going to sound random but I remember reading an ollld post from someone in Dublin who reported hearing some sounds coming out of U2's studio when the boys got back in town.

I don't even recall if it was on this site but I'm curious if anyone in Dubtown verify this or can they hear anything currently??

might be fun to listen...

Would be fun to live in front of the studios
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Would be fun to live in front of the studios

Yeah the best place to live i think!
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Yeah the best place to live i think!

Maybe it's better to wait till it comes out than following them (in)to the studio
    The more they can concentrate in silence, the greater the masterpiece
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Maybe it's better to wait till it comes out than following them (in)to the studio
    The more they can concentrate in silence, the greater the masterpiece

haha you're absolutely right
  5. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilI'm actually a bit worried about their next album. Like all of you I cannot wait for it to be released I just really hope we won't be disappointed.

I understand your feelings. The question in my mind is that can U2 re-invent themselves again?

'ATYCLB' was a natural step back to the classic and more basic pre-Achtung Baby era U2. 'HTDAAB' on the other hand was a mix of 'ATYCLB' with the more experimental Zooropa era U2.

I guess the naturall step for the new album is to go again to a more experimental direction. Hopefully though it's gonne be the new Achtung Baby, a reinvention of sound instead of mere experimentation. Fingers crossed.
  6. Originally posted by zoologist guess the naturall step for the new album is to go again to a more experimental direction. Hopefully though it's gonne be the new Achtung Baby, a reinvention of sound instead of mere experimentation. Fingers crossed.
    Well, I heard in somewhere that Bono said that they aare going to change all their preconceptions and mak a radical change... And I heard some rumors that said Hip-Hop... We don't know...

And why don't you present yourself, Zoologist, and tell us where are u from, etc? We're glad you joined us!!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, I heard in somewhere that Bono said that they aare going to change all their preconceptions and mak a radical change... And I heard some rumors that said Hip-Hop... We don't know...

And why don't you present yourself, Zoologist, and tell us where are u from, etc? We're glad you joined us!!

Haha that would be great ! I love new sounds

( See Bono with 'bling-bling' as rapper ? quite curious how they would do that )
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]Haha that would be great ! I love new sounds
    ( See Bono with 'bling-bling' as rapper ? quite curious how they would do that
    Well, if you pay attention, there's some HipHop in Vertigo, the part of "The night is full of holes // as bullets rip the sky of ink with gold // they twinkle as the boys play rock&roll // they know that they can't dance, at least they know..." , this part is sung with some Rap rythm... Well, that's really some invention of mine

PS. Thans for your greetings for my 500 post, I hope you get the 250 soon (the limit for pass to Sweetest Thing!)
  9. No offense BOMB lovers, but as long as its not like HTDAAB, i'll be alright with it.
  10. Bono needs to stop campaigning as much as he can afford, the band need to leave their cellphones etc at home, only then can they make a masterpiece.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, if you pay attention, there's some HipHop in Vertigo, the part of "The night is full of holes // as bullets rip the sky of ink with gold // they twinkle as the boys play rock&roll // they know that they can't dance, at least they know..." , this part is sung with some Rap rythm... Well, that's really some invention of mine

PS. Thans for your greetings for my 500 post, I hope you get the 250 soon (the limit for pass to Sweetest Thing!)

Hmm no never noticed and actually i still don't think it's hip-hop, but that's my opinion
    (...boys play rock&roll on rap rhythm... )

BUT Bono has a necklace in the song and he shows it

Still it must be soo weird, U2 and hip-hop... than i prefer a second Achtung Baby

And yeah, one day, i'll get there, thanks for the reply
  12. Hip Hop...naaahhh come on!

ROCK!!!!