1. Yes! Very welcome. We can chat all things U2 and i'll do the LEMONade. I will be bringing along another hardcore fruitcake so it will be in stereo i'm afraid. If I carry on with organising this massive collection and find any goodies then I will bring them and you can have them.
  2. Just a quick message to those who are sending PM's and asking me where they can get hold of picture discs and live recordings on vinyl.

Due to the nature of the items and the links I have to the band themselves, I really cannot advocate the sale of these items or those who would sell them. Please do not ask me as I will not advocate the sale of them. The photographs I posted are for archive purposes of the bootleg aspect of the bands history.

Sorry if that disappoints you but these are bootlegs and illegally made. I would lose all my privileges for access to the band, the shows, definitely the promotional items I get hold of and events. And this is not going to happen!

All I will say is if you really do want to buy these things then consider trading rather than purchasing. Please just do not get ripped off and pay silly money for them.

PS - The same applies for the rare promotional CDs/Vinyl I sometimes post in this thread and in the U2 Collectibles thread too. I cannot advocate the sale and distribution of those either.

3. Slowly getting there after my late arrival to the vinyl revival party. Boy to Achtung... originals purchased more or less around time of release (some by my older sister)... Zooropa to SOE... new or reissues. 3 (4) to go!
  4. GO on get 'em
  5. With a bit of legwork I will get you a copy of Passengers for less than some of the stupid asking prices. Will keep you posted via PM.
  6. Cool, top guy. I’ve just completed by Beatles album collection too with a copy of With the Beatles (least fav so never bothered getting it before).

7. I was lucky to pick this box set up of all the Mono albums.
    Did you get the Deagostini pressings?
  8. No, all pre-owned and proper old. Some are early pressings like Rubber Soul and Revolver. Some were my mums... Red and Blue album for example.

9. What a wonderful album.
  10. I love her!
    Great voice....when I listen to her I....fly