1. This bad boy finally arrived !!!

2. Last saw Jesu back in 33 AD.
    Didn't think much of his earlier work and legacy but this comeback is far superior to those days.
    Jesu (Picture Disc Mix - Unreleased Original Vision) is worth a listen.

3. At last the official release of the Bela sessions on vinyl.
    Post original de prédictive cue...
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Last saw Jesu back in 33 AD.
    Didn't think much of his earlier work and legacy but this comeback is far superior to those days.
    Jesu (Picture Disc Mix - Unreleased Original Vision) is worth a listen.
    The Picture Disc Mix - Unreleased Original Vision is more "poppy" but nothing can beat the original brutallity of the first pressing.
  5. Originally posted by y531ly5:[..]
    The Picture Disc Mix - Unreleased Original Vision is more "poppy" but nothing can beat the original brutallity of the first pressing.
    I absolutely love that album.

6. The original issue of this fantastic song!

7. Hi guys,
    I am just starting my LP collection. Of course i have some U2's records as well, but i will post here some of my recent buys.
    So to start, 3 classics and the last from polish metal band Behemoth, which is a beauty to have
  8. Anyone got a No Line on the Horizon vinyl they're looking to sell?
  9. Originally posted by nourssuperstar:[image]
    Hi guys,
    I am just starting my LP collection. Of course i have some U2's records as well, but i will post here some of my recent buys.
    So to start, 3 classics and the last from polish metal band Behemoth, which is a beauty to have

Great stuff, I want need the top two as well...
  10. If anyone is still looking for the Black Friday 12” super deluxe edition.com have got some available in their online shop. £19 when I last looked