1. these are a few of my favorite things...
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    My own scan (I have a 12x17 inch scanner - or "A3" format).
    I'm actually trying to get it printed on a t-shirt
    that would make a very cool shirt!
  3. Looks like an assortment of materials one would take to the grave!
  4. I see The Church. One of the most forgotten (Australian) bands. This album is great, Under The Milky Way is one of the best songs of the 80's. And the earlier album The Blurred Crusade is great too. But they still exist without their fantastic guitarplayer M.Wilson-Piper. I checked their website.
  5. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    I see The Church. One of the most forgotten (Australian) bands. This album is great, Under The Milky Way is one of the best songs of the 80's. And the earlier album The Blurred Crusade is great too. But they still exist without their fantastic guitarplayer M.Wilson-Piper. I checked their website.
    I was lucky to see Marty Wilson Piper with All About Eve. He made the band after Tim Bricheno left and in my opinion brought something great to the band. I recall standing by him when they played Newport Centre and he was as blown away with the support act Levitation as I was. We briefly chatted and next thing I am watching him on stage with All About Eve. No other support band has had that effect on me before or since.